Friday, October 19, 2007

So Much Fun

My girlfriend recently moved here from the Nashville area. I seems that I was some kind of motivation, or perhaps she just loves this awesome Texas weather. Either way, it has been a blessing to have her near me. She has been a huge help to my family during a difficult time and she is a bright light in each day for me.

Yesterday she called me at work and told me we had a project and I was to meet her at Wally World after work. Upon arriving, she shared with me her plan. My sister has been talking about how much she misses her jogs in the park and being outdoors. So my girlfriend decided to bring the park to my sister. We bought a kiddy pool, rubber ducks, a park bench and lots of plants. It filled up my truck and her car. We then created a beautiful park in my sisters room. Complete with a pond and ducks. lol My girlfriend then went to KFC and picked up all the fixins for a picnic. My sister could only eat a little of the gravy but our picnic in the park was loads of fun.

So here is my point. No matter how difficult a situation might become, you can almost always find a way to enjoy the blessings of God. If you do, it really is so much fun!

1 comment:

cwinwc said...

What a wonderful idea your girlfriend came up with. God bless all of you.